pan-users

[Pan-users] 0.92: article body and crash with some newsgroup

From: Lynda Metref
Subject: [Pan-users] 0.92: article body and crash with some newsgroup
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:36:38 +0800

1.
Some articles body are not shown correctly with 0.92 (Ubuntu Breezy) for
example for the article "0.92 and unread messages" in the gmane archive
of this mailing list(gmane.comp.gnome.apps.pan.user), only the signature
is displayed in the body windows.

2.
Some groups crashes pan when clic on it. For example if I download all
the headers and try to open again gmane.linux.ubuntu.french gmane will
quit without any message. (still do it if I remove
~/.pan2/groups/gmane.linux.ubuntu.french)

Thank for your work!

        Lynda