pan-users

[Pan-users] Score file in 0.92?

From: Lynda Metref
Subject: [Pan-users] Score file in 0.92?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 02:49:17 +0000 (UTC)

Where is the Score file hidden in the last beta? I created a score with
the "Add Scoring Rule", but I didn't find it in ~/.pan2/ ...

Does it yet not exist?

Something I would also like to have is the possibility to filter the news
by which other group the have been cross-posted to. Now we can just choose
on how many groups they have been cross-posted but cannot specify a
particular group name.

I am sorry if this have already been said/made/planned. Is there a place I
can check a "to do" list? I already check the bugzilla but I didn't find
the features that were in 0.14.xx but not yet re-implemented on 0.92...

Else thank you very much for all your kind effort to create this so useful
program!!!

Lynda