pan-users

[Pan-users] Storing the Score file somewhere other than ~/News/ ?

From: Søren Boll Overgaard
Subject: [Pan-users] Storing the Score file somewhere other than ~/News/ ?
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:55:22 +0200

Hi,

I am the package maintainer for pan in the Debian GNU/Linux distribution, and
as such I have question relating to a bug[1] submitted by a Debian user.

Is there a good reason why pan stores its score file in ~/News/ rather than in
~/.pan2/ where everything else related to pan is stored?

And if so, would anyone mind if I came up with a patch to make it a command
line option (or tweakable from the preferences)?

Søren O.

"Oh, bother" said the Borg, "we've assimilated Pooh".