pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Re: Storing the Score file somewhere other than ~/News/

From: Brad Sims
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Re: Storing the Score file somewhere other than ~/News/ ?
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 16:50:08 -0500

On Monday 17 April 2006 5:48 am, Søren Boll Overgaard wrote:
> . Also, are there really that many people who actually use more than one news
> client on a single machine (ie. the number of people
> who benefit from having the Score file in a single unified location)?

Well I do, I use PAN for binary groups and slrn for everything else.

Though in all honesty I seldom use Pan's scoring so it's not such a
big deal to me.

--
Homeland Security promises to be Stalin's Gulag, 1984, the War on Drugs, and
the Three Stooges (wielding subpoenas)... all with unlimited budgets. Let's