pan-users

[Pan-users] A few 0.9x items

From: Kevin Brammer
Subject: [Pan-users] A few 0.9x items
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 10:53:57 -1000

Not complaining, just trying to help.  I realize it's a beta.  :)

1.  Sorting

I like to sort on subject usually.  Try this:

Enter a group, click on "Subject" to sort on subject.
Click again to descend sort
Click again to go back to ascend sort.

Go to a different group.  No need to read anything, just load the headers.

Click on "Subject" to sort ascending again.  Notice a different result?
Click again to descend sort, again a different result?

2.  Posting profiles

Can the posting profiles be somewhere in the main menus, not just in
the post window?

3.  Multiple Servers

I also agree with Chris Maaskant. I liked the ability to select one
server and load a certain set of groups, and select a different server
for a different group set.  The multiserver features are great too,
but I still like the old way for some uses.

Thanks,

Kevin