pan-users

[Pan-users] .94 missings for me : )

From: Sam
Subject: [Pan-users] .94 missings for me : )
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 15:37:47 -0700

1) In the group right click context, missing is the Delete Group Articles option. A quick way to clear the group when you're done reading
whatever articles you wanted to.

2) Still having troubles with the right click delete option in the header pane. If there are sub-articles in the list and I highlight a bunch of headers, the delete option doesn't pick up on the sub items. Just deletes the top item. Previously Pan would plonk them all.

3) Having troubles with getting new headers. What happens is if I click on the group and right click on the group and choose get headers and get new headers nothing happens. I have to click into another group, go back to the original group and the task manager then shows that it's downloading headers. I'll play more to see if it's just taking a long time to start the process, or if the exit and re-entry is the kick to getting it going.

Sam