pan-users

[Pan-users] Migrate settings from old pan

From: Peter Scott
Subject: [Pan-users] Migrate settings from old pan
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 13:50:06 -0700

Hello. Pardon me if this is a FAQ but I have searched the list archives as much as I can and found no answer. I just put up the "new" pan. I have a lot of settings in my .pan that I would like migrated to my .pan2 directory (filters, server settings, memory of articles read, etc) if possible; recreating them would be tedious. The naive approach (cp -r .pan/* .pan2) didn't work. Is there any automated assistance available?
--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies