pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] I have problems with some binary postings using yEnc

From: Travis
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] I have problems with some binary postings using yEnc
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 22:02:42 -0800

From: "SciFi" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 9:48 PM
To: <address@hidden>

Hi,

My build of Pan here is having extreme difficulties with binary postings that
are in yEnc format but not marked on the Subject line as such.

See the clips below for what I mean, please.

I looked into where Pan stores each Message-ID (its articles-cache).

I see the poster is using a beta of Yenc-Power-Post.

I clearly remember this has been such a common mistake with some m$ software
over the years, and I do remember his posting app has been 'implicated',
historically speaking.

Yenc-Power-Post is not a Microsoft product.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington