pan-users

[Pan-users] Re: New version of pan ?

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-users] Re: New version of pan ?
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 19:07:41 +0000 (UTC)

Lacrocivious Acrophosist posted on Sat, 15 Jan 2011 04:56:04 +0000 as
excerpted:

> I only wish he had put
> something in the 'About' box so we'd know what version we're using when
> we run it ;-)

There is.  Not about the repo, but with a patch added some time ago, at
least here (testing branch), I get the branch and git commit in my about
box.  That's not a patch I add manually...

IDR whether it shows up in the headers or not, but you can check as I use
pan to post here (thru gmane).