pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] New file posting feature, broken? Misunderstood?

From: Heinrich Mueller
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] New file posting feature, broken? Misunderstood?
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 23:51:40 +0200

On 07/01/11 21:37, Duncan wrote:
Heinrich Mueller posted on Fri, 01 Jul 2011 20:20:11 +0200 as excerpted:

Should be fixed now.
I also encountered a segfault which needed fixing. Hopefully all is well
now...
One question:  Your mention of "fixed now"... Is that in your repo or
khaleys?  Because I've been using khaleys... which synced with your
before but I've not updated in a few days do I don't know if your
"fixed"s are getting into it or if you mean yours, or if they're getting
into it in general but lagging a bit, as I suspect is the case.

And if they're in yours, which branch and how often do you sync with
khaley? (I've been using khaley/testing.)

But as my pastor says about a church bursting at the seams, these are
good problems to have.  Better some confusion about which branch of two
active repos to follow, than no development to worry about! =:^)

Hi.
I can do a new merge with lostcoder's testing branch, no problem.
The changes I was talking about are in my master branch.

Cheers.