pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Can't PAN downloading a huge group of large Unuseable Wi

From: Homer Simpson
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Can't PAN downloading a huge group of large Unuseable Windows EXE archives
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 09:12:17 +0200

Hello James!

These so called "rar archives" are all windows executables with one ore more virus inside. To stop pan from downloading them, do the following.
I try to translate, because I'm using pan in german language. So, let's try.
Klick on the Button, which says "file" on it. Then klick on - I think - "taskmanager". At least, in german it says "Aufgabenplaner", so you should see something like this. A new window opens up and there you are. Make pan work in offline-mode and mark all files. Then press the button "Delete" and your done. Alternatively you can delete file "task.nzb" in your ".pan2" directory, located in your /home folder.

Hope it helps and my english is not too bad to understand.

Homer