pan-users

[Pan-users] OS X install instructions

From: Johan Ovlinger
Subject: [Pan-users] OS X install instructions
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 14:47:15 -0400

Is there a web page or somesuch detailing how to install on OS X?

I'm migrating off linux after a good 17 years of buidling and maintaining my own box; just don't have the time any more.

I'm looking for some high-level instructions on how to build recent-ish pan tar-balls on os-x. Or is there some prebuilt package? google is coming up empty.