pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] OS X install instructions

From: Ben Friedman
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] OS X install instructions
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:29:51 -0400

Use Macports and sudo pan Macports can install Pan after you configure Mac Ports

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Ron Johnson <address@hidden> wrote:
On 10/14/2011 01:47 PM, Johan Ovlinger wrote:
Is there a web page or somesuch detailing how to install on OS X?

I'm migrating off linux after a good 17 years of buidling and
maintaining my own box; just don't have the time any more.

Not that it answers your question, but that's why I migrated from Debian to Ubuntu (and am staying on 10.10).

--
Supporting World Peace Through Nuclear Pacification