pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Article Retrieval Issue - Pan will not download headers

From: Dave
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Article Retrieval Issue - Pan will not download headers from one group
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 00:19:20 +0000 (UTC)

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 03:30:09 +0000, Duncan wrote:

> Now you just have to either find that file yourself, or wait for someone
> with a bit more knowledge of the pan on MS layout to provide the layout-
> specific path, and you should be able to edit it as necessary using a
> standard text editor. =:^)

I've not used pan on Windows either but I'm fairly confident it's in
c:\users\%username%\pan2

I'm not sure if Windows now follows the Unix convention of "hiding" files
which start with a . but if the directory is .pan2 then it may be a
"hidden" file.  The user may have to use the Windows Explorer settings to
"Show all files"

--
Climate Change may be raising the sea levels, but the gene pool
seems to be drying up.