pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Article Retrieval Issue - Pan will not download headers

From: Joe Zeff
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Article Retrieval Issue - Pan will not download headers from one group
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 23:55:01 -0700

On 09/01/2016 05:19 PM, Dave wrote:
I'm not sure if Windows now follows the Unix convention of "hiding" files
which start with a . but if the directory is .pan2 then it may be a
"hidden" file.  The user may have to use the Windows Explorer settings to
"Show all files"

I haven't used Windows in over a decade, but I checked earlier this evening with a friend who does, and the answer is no, they don't.