pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] [ANNOUNCE] Pan release 0.150

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] [ANNOUNCE] Pan release 0.150
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 07:21:31 -0000 (UTC)

Dominique Dumont posted on Mon, 07 Mar 2022 19:48:27 +0100 as excerpted:

> On Sunday, 6 March 2022 03:35:17 CET Duncan wrote:
>>  The tooling/scripts generally detect
>> when .configure is outdated or missing and run the associated tools as
>> necessary.
>
> Indeed.
>
> Sorry I'm out of ideas.
>
> Could you provide a backtrace for the crash ? This may give a hint on
> what's going wrong.

Just tying up this (old I know, ran out of time/energy to investigate back
then) loose end.

Pan (built from git, current HEAD is in the user-agent header and I
normally post/read the list/group with pan via gmane.io, so you can see
what I'm running any time I post) has been building and running very well
for me for several months now.  Whatever it was that was wrong there has
obviously been fixed.