pan-users

Re: [Pan-users] Pan not working

From: Sarah Taylor
Subject: Re: [Pan-users] Pan not working
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2023 14:37:32 -0400

Do you have any newsgroups working at all?

I have noticed something similar, but it looks to me like there is no activity on a variety of newsgroups. On the other hand, there are a few newsgroups I look at that do seem to be working, therefore I thought (think?) that the problem is not Pan but with the newsgroups themselves.

Sarah