Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Default targets for modules

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Default targets for modules
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 20:14:16 +0100

Dear Andreas,

Thank you for the contribution. Are you using the latest git version? The automatic list from the

<firmware>
  <target name="jsbsim">

was added several months ago. The target order in paparazzi center is the same as in your airframe file, so if you use jsbsim more often than any other target you just need to put it first.

-do you have target blocks in your airframe file or only an "old" makefile section
-If you are using the latest version and have targets, maybe you didn't update the gen_common.ml in order not to loose your own patch?

-Christophe