Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On board data logging using TWOG

From: Martin Mueller
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] On board data logging using TWOG
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:25:25 +0100

Hi Cédric,

have added support for the Logomatic on the dev branch. Some general fixes for the logger were also needed.

Had not seen that Sparkfun board. Looks interesting, maybe a little too huge (only a few millimeters shorter than the Tiny). Had to add at least a large capacitor to the LiPo port to make it work. Otherwise the charge circuit kept the Vcc oscillating too much.

Needs some changed routing to make use of the LiPo together with an autopilot (USB Vbus <-> 5V from autopilot).

Martin