paperclips-discuss

RE: [Paperclips-discuss] Error while running make

From: ralhan
Subject: RE: [Paperclips-discuss] Error while running make
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 15:19:39 +0530

hi gokul,
it is a dependecy check error in make file . that is what i could make out.
i could recitify/check  it but cannot get latest release before certain
time(thanks to BOFH).
baiscally some class need WebLog class to compile but that class is not
compiled before that class.
regards,
ralhan

LIFE IS NOT FAIR and WINNING IS MY BIRTH RIGHT.