paragui-users

[paragui-users] this quietness makes one frightened (and insane :))

From: H. C.
Subject: [paragui-users] this quietness makes one frightened (and insane :))
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:48:19 +0100

Hi everyone,

are there still people involved in ParaGUI development? :)
Much has time passed since the last release, but I haven't slept all the
time. I've been working on a ParaGUI project and I figure I've fixed quite a
nice amount of issues and implemented some useful wrapper functions for
protected / private data members one should have access for (at least for
proper subclassing).
But unfortunately, there's still no one to take care of organizing ParaGUI's
development.
Might we just discuss this topic once again (please) ?? (!!!)
If this agony continues, projects like aedGUI might overthrow ParaGUI's
throne pretty soon. :'(

Regards
    H. C.