paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] PG_Image

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PG_Image
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 23:07:44 +0100

On Tue, Dec 13, 2005 at 06:20:46PM +0200, ??????? wrote:
> I need to a .jpg file to appear in a definite place on the screen.
> Does anybody know how to do that? I've read some docs about PG_Image,
> but I don't have a code example. If you can, give me the example please.
The solution we have always used is to place a PG_ThemeWidget with the
correct measures at the place and set the image as background.

> 2. I add lines in ListBox using AddItem. I use UP/Down to navigate
> through this ListBox (SelectNextItem SelectPrevItem). When the are a
> lot of lines and some of them are out of the visible zone, scroll bar
> appears in ListBox. But, I cannot scroll the text using Up/ Down keys.
> Where is the problem?
And dif you click on the scrollbars everything works fine? Then it is a
bug.

I have an exam on Friday. If you could send me a reminder then that I am
going to fix this problem, I would (hopefully) spend some part of my
weekend on this. Does this sound OK?

cu,
Ulf

--