paragui-users

[paragui-users] PG_Image

From: Алексей
Subject: [paragui-users] PG_Image
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:20:46 +0200 (EET)

I need to a .jpg file to appear in a definite place on the screen.  Does
anybody know how to do that? I've read some docs about PG_Image, but I don't
have a code example. If you can, give me the example please.

2. I add lines in ListBox using AddItem. I use UP/Down to navigate through this
ListBox (SelectNextItem SelectPrevItem). When the are a lot of lines and some
of them are out of the visible zone, scroll bar appears in ListBox. But, I
cannot scroll the text using Up/ Down keys.Where is the problem?

Новый тариф компании EXPRESS, Интернет+Callback по 0.7 грн в час!
http://card.zp.ua