Re: singleton for script with shebang

From: Bradley Asztalos
Subject: Re: singleton for script with shebang
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 02:20:47 -0800

Ole,

No problem, I realized that it was rhetorical after I wrote the response. Cheers Shlomi and Ole and thank you for the help.

Cheers,

Bradley

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 2:15 AM, Ole Tange <ole@tange.dk> wrote:
On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 11:07 AM, Bradley Asztalos
<brad@customweather.com> wrote:

> No, I did not say anything about Shlomi being right,

That was me asking a rhetorical question. I should stop doing that, as
that is easy to misunderstand in writing.

I should instead have written: Slomi is right in certain circumstances.