[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 29 May 2020 17:55:08 +0000
I've discovered a potential bug with parallel.
* The version number: 20161222
* The bugid: Less than 1 byte free
* The command line being run: $ time parallel --memfree 50G --retries 10 -a
commands.txt 2> parallel_stderr.txt > parallel_stdout.txt
* The specific commands in "commands.txt" are calls to a Python 3 script
which uses the SHAP library to explain Keras deep learning models.
* The files being read (put the files on a webserver if they are big)
* Unfortunately I cannot release the data files or code as they're for a
private project I'm working on. If need-be, I can try to replicate this error
using SHAP on an open dataset using a toy Python 3 script I can release.
Please let me know what you think.