partysip-dev

Re: [Partysip-dev] Partysip Inter-operability testing

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: [Partysip-dev] Partysip Inter-operability testing
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 00:04:14 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Donovan Bruce wrote:

> Does anyone have any information on any
> inter-operability testing that may have occurred
> between partysip and other vendor specific SIP Proxy?

Siemens, ATA, MSN, mediatrix, linphone are interoperable with partysip
for all versions.
Cisco and pingtel phones are known to work but not tested by
me.

I've tested around 25 products at the SIP interoperability
testing in march when the application was young. Even at this
time, no real issue were found. I'm pretty sure that partysip
will support most UAs.

> Any info you experience in this area would be appreciated.

I've been to 3 SIP interop testing with osip and partysip. I
always get good result and I'm very confident with interroperability.
If you have some issues, this comes generally from a wrong confiration
of the proxy or the UAs which I admit is always difficult with SIP.

Aymeric