partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Partysip dropping voice calls

From: Craig Graham
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Partysip dropping voice calls
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 09:06:15 -0000

I've now got Partysip working between home and office (thanks to AM!).

The new problem is that voice connections get disconnected after a short
tome- around 1 to 2 minutes. From the short test I've done in which it
dropped 4 times, the length of time for which it worked seemed to be the
same.

I've not got diagnostic output yet but I wondered if anyone could shed some
light. Can this happen as a result of heavy network load at either end? The
sound was good when it was there- I didn't notice any dropouts.

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/