partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] loggin problem in win32

From: Zihong Lu
Subject: [Partysip-dev] loggin problem in win32
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:30:34 -0800 (PST)

I have downloaded both libosip-0.9.3 and
partysip-0.5.3 source codes, and compiled them with
Visual Studio 7 (inside the VS .Net) in windows 2000
environment without error (there were some warnings
about "could not access code" in source code file
port_misc.c). I could start the partysip with the
following arguments:

partysip.exe -d 6 -i -f
c:\partysip-0.5.3\conf\partysip.conf

without problem, and I could log into the proxy
server.  However, there is no logging information at
anywhere, not in the terminal that started the
partysip.

If I run the executable with the following arguements:

partysip.exe -d 6 -i -f
c:\partysip-0.5.3\conf\partysip.conf -l log.txt

The program crashed at the very first encounter of
OSIP_TRACE, in my case, it is line

OSIP_TRACE (osip_trace (__FILE__, __LINE__,
OSIP_INFO2, NULL, "serverip token %i: '%s'\n", n,
core->serverip[n]));

I did traced into the code, and found out that it had
an Access Violation at

Microsoft file _file.c, line:
    EnterCriticalSection( &(((_FILEX *)pf)->lock) );

when called from fprintf() in Microsfot file
fprintf.c.

Did any one run into this run time exception?  Or did
I miss something?  I had double checked the project
settings in osipfsm and osipparser, ensured that they
have the mutithread flags set correctly, ie, the
following flags existed:

-DUSE_TMP_BUFFER, -DOSIP_MT, -DWIN32

-Zihong