partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Is the statefull module aware whether a incoming request

From: Roland Zheng
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Is the statefull module aware whether a incoming request(INFO or re-INVITE) is for a existing call session?
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:53:45 -0800

Hello,
    In my proxy server, I need to handle some SIP message which happens after a call session is established.
For example, after a call established, a UA send a INFO message during the call to other side.
My proxy server needs to find out which call session is associated with this INFO, and then do some
further process.
  My question is:
    how to find the the existing call session which the INFO associated to?
   And how to implement it?
    Do I need to add another plugin? do I need to modify something in the statefull module?

Thank you,

Roland