partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] how to build a stateless plugin? ( since all the incomin

From: Roland Zheng
Subject: [Partysip-dev] how to build a stateless plugin? ( since all the incoming response is handled in the sfp module)
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:40:35 -0800

Hello,
   If I just want to do some filter functions and simply forward all incoming request and response,
I believe I need to write a new plugin which associated to imp module. and this plugin will be as stateless,
In other words, it will not require sfp module for further process. But as I understand, only the
the sfp module checks and handles incoming RESPONSE .
  My qestion is :
    since my plugin does not require sfp for further process, sfp will not handle incoming RESPONSE,
    so which module should  handle incoming RESPONSE?
    How my stateless plugin handle incoming RESPONSE?

Roland