partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Howto process reponse-callbacks with internal error?

From: Stefan Fritzsche
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Howto process reponse-callbacks with internal error?
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 16:48:27 +0100 (MET)

Hello once more,

I took a look at the plugins distributed along with partysip,
and there are some examples howto proceed if a request
can't be processed successfully.

But how do I do that within a response-callback (2xx, 3xx ...)?

E.g if one tries to configure a gateway "on the fly" according
to the SIP-signalling, it is necessary to hook at least INVITE
and 200-OK messages.
If the Gateway can't be configured correctly the INVITE might be
stopped and answered with an Error-Message. Is there something
similar available in response-callbacks?

In detail I have the problem, that a 2XX-callback tries to
configure a gateway. If this is not successfull, the complete
SIP-call should be cancel, aborted, stopped ... whatever.
How can I do that?

Thanks,
Stefan Fritzsche