partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Libre Software Meeting and SIP.

From: Aymeric MOIZARD
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Libre Software Meeting and SIP.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 16:17:44 +0100 (CET)

Hi listeners,

Like the past three years, I and David Sugar (bayonne)
will co-organize the "Communication Topic" at the Libre
Software Meeting in France.

It's time for us to search for new speakers from the free
software world that would like to speak and promote their
projects.

I don't have much details about the location and
dates by now (usually at the end of June or beginning
of july) but if you are interested, let me know and
I'll give you more details when I'll get some from
the organization.

The LSM generally support speakers's travel
and hotel if the budget allow them to do so.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you need
more information.

Here are old links from the previous LSM:
http://www.libresoftwaremeeting.org/
http://www.libresoftwaremeeting.org/program/view_topic.php?topic_id=17

Thanks,
Aymeric