partysip-dev

[Partysip-dev] Re: [Osip] Libre Software Meeting and SIP.

From: David Sugar
Subject: [Partysip-dev] Re: [Osip] Libre Software Meeting and SIP.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:49:02 -0500

I believe this year's LSM is being held on the Unversity of Bordeaux campus
from the 6th through 10th of July, or at least this is what Francois
Peligrini had told me late last month.  Generally it seems always to be a
little before Bastile day, and right after the 4th.  If people wish to
discuss software freedom in telecommunications while sampling fine French
wines in Aquintaine, this is certainly the event for you!

Those interested in giving an invited talk in the communications topic should
submit a short abstract for their presentation to both me and Aymeric.
Bordeaux airport has direct air service from other parts of Europe, and I
believe Bordeaux also has a direct train connection from Paris.  I believe
people will be offered "housing" on campus at Bordeaux University as was the
case in LSM's past...