pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Ready to contribute

From: Hans Hohenfeld
Subject: [pdf-devel] Ready to contribute
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 20:47:52 +0200

Hi,

as mentioned a few weeks ago on this list, I'd like to contribute to the
gnupdf library, after I finished my diploma thesis. Diploma thesis is
done, so here I am :)

I read most of the information made available through gnupdf.org,
grabbed the latest version of the code from cvs and downloaded the PDF
1.7 specs from Adobe. I read, that I have to sign some papers before I
can contribute code? Where do I get those?

I also took a look at the taskmanager. The design and afterwards the
implementation of the unit tests for the filesystem module seems to be
interesting to me, but I'm also fine with any other task.

regards,

Hans Hohenfeld