pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Ready to contribute

From: jemarch
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Ready to contribute
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 23:46:36 +0200

Hi Hans.

   as mentioned a few weeks ago on this list, I'd like to contribute
   to the gnupdf library, after I finished my diploma thesis. Diploma
   thesis is done, so here I am :)

Great, thanks :)

   I read most of the information made available through gnupdf.org,
   grabbed the latest version of the code from cvs and downloaded the
   PDF 1.7 specs from Adobe. I read, that I have to sign some papers
   before I can contribute code? Where do I get those?

I will send you a private message on that issue.

   I also took a look at the taskmanager. The design and afterwards
   the implementation of the unit tests for the filesystem module
   seems to be interesting to me, but I'm also fine with any other
   task.

Ok, I will open a flyspray + wiki account for you so you can take the
ownership of that task.

Many thanks and welcome onboard :)