pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Assigning a 64-bit value to pdf_i64_t

From: Aleksander Morgado
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Assigning a 64-bit value to pdf_i64_t
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 22:16:41 +0100

But, I don't think it's clear from the API document point of view, as it seems that only 32-bit integers are allowed. How can we explain this in the document? Just with a note saying... "hey, you can also use a 64-bit value in this function instead of a pdf_i32_t"... or what?

I will drop notes about the existence of the macros in the reference
manual.

Nice, thanks.

And BTW, didn't we talk about adding an option to configure in order to force the use of our built-in 64-bit support?

I just commited a patch in the trunk adding a new configure option for
that purpose: --enable-bignum-forcing

Great!