pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] I'm a C programmer but...

From: Rakan Dirbas
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] I'm a C programmer but...
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 13:21:53 +0200

Thanks man, so the problem isn't from me :) I just need to be familiar
with the GNUPDF library, and understand its functions. Ok i'll do it.

but wait! You said that i should build knowledge of PDF spec, but in
the project website they say that i don't need to have knowledge in
PDF spec, right??

Regards.

--
Rakan Dirbas