pdf-devel

[pdf-devel] Helping w/development

From: Bill Wolff
Subject: [pdf-devel] Helping w/development
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:13:03 -0700

Hi,
My name is Bill Wolff and I would be interested in doing development
work on the PDF project. I have professional C coding experience, though
I left development a few years back to pursue other interests. Please
let me know if there are areas where I could be of assistance.
Sincerely,
Bill Wolff
PS. Installed the GNU PDF library and completed the "First Hacking
Session ...", as listed in the GNU PDF developers blog.