pdf-devel

Re: [pdf-devel] Helping w/development

From: krishnan parthasarathi
Subject: Re: [pdf-devel] Helping w/development
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 12:20:48 +0530

Hi Bill,
I have started following this project only very recently. To look for tasks that need some
help, see: http://www.gnupdf.org/flyspray/.
For instance, I have started to look into FS#39. I am working on implementing pdf_fsys_disk_get_parent
function as explained in the comments section there. There are some other functions that need to be
implemented as part of the same task. You could chip in :-)

thanks,
Krish