pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] pengaol-1.0beta2

From: Nicolas Burrus
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] pengaol-1.0beta2
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:22:05 +0200

I've made a tarball with my little changes, here is the ChangeLog :

2002-08-23  Nicolas Burrus  <address@hidden>

   * peng/cloader.h: Remove Config_File macro.
   * recompile: Add CONFIG_DIR macro.
   * peng/cloader.cpp: Likewise.
   * peng/cconfig.cpp: Likewise.
   * peng/modemdriver.cpp: Fix active loop with ISDN (missing fcntl).
   * peng/main.cpp: Add -Daemon, -Reconnect options. Fix annoying
   messages. Add CONFIG_DIR.

It is mainly little features I needed, I don't have cleaned many things, as
pengfork restart for scratch it isn't really useful.

BTW, my savannah user is nes.

The tarball can be downloaded at :

http://www.lrde.epita.fr:800/~burrus_n/pub/pengaol/

I'll had it to the files area as soon as I will be registered.

--
Nicolas Burrus