pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] Task making protocol independant of the core

From: Nicolas Burrus
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] Task making protocol independant of the core
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:48:26 +0200

I think this task is quite important, we should start enhancing tunneling
features, etc .. on a clean core loop, which has nothing to do with prot30.c
I think.

I may do this at the end of this week, do you have suggestions or requirements
for code organisation (filenames, functional division, etc ...) ?

We could maybe add a directory for AOL 3.0 protocol stuff, to have source tree
cleaner ?

--
Nicolas Burrus