pengfork-devel

[Pengfork-devel] ANNOUNCE: pengfork working

From: Jean-Charles Salzeber
Subject: [Pengfork-devel] ANNOUNCE: pengfork working
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:17:06 +0200

Hi all,

I am proud to announce that pengfork is useable :)
Performance seems good at least for download. (need more testing)
There are some issue with upload (the problem is when you see "engine -
an input buffer is full"), but upload work(slowly but it works)

The problem seems located somewhere in the tun interface because some IP
packets are cut/broken and I don't see an easy mean to be sure we have a
good IP packet to send, I could explain a bit more if you wish.

But the good news is that pengfork is really useable, I have commited
last changes and send this mail with pengfork.
You can navigate without any problem.
So if you do not have much need to upload, you can use pengfork... :)

JC