pgubook-readers

[Pgubook-readers] Programming from Grown up

From: Chia-Hung Huang
Subject: [Pgubook-readers] Programming from Grown up
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 20:27:57 -0400

Hi there

I am currently reading the book. When I finished first 3 chapters, i was trying
to write a similar program as "findiing the maximun number. However, I want my
program to not only find the maximun but also the minimun. Anyway, when I run
my program and tried to output the two numbers, the program always gave me the
maximun.

For example.

     1st echo $?
         the maximun
     2nd echo $?
         0

My question is how can I use "echo $?" to give me both max and min, and how can
I define a string of number of positive and negative numbers. Can you give me
some advice ?

Best regard.

ps. I work under the linux OS. And the attached file is my program.