Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app

From: Michael Meskes
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:25:04 +0100

On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 04:17:47AM +0000, Tony (Angles) Puglisi wrote:
> I added the code to devel version HEAD cvs.

Thanks, I really like that, but ... it forgets which folder I'm in. Isn't it
possible to remeber that?

WHile we're at it, there's one more thing I'd like to see. Is it possible to
display the To: address instead of the From: address in the Sent folder? It
does not really make sense to show me that I sent all the mail in my Sent
folder. I do know that. :-)

Michael

--
Michael Meskes