Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Autorefresh feature in Mail app
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 19:36:37 +0000

Michael Meskes (address@hidden) wrote*:

>On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 04:17:47AM +0000, Tony (Angles) Puglisi wrote:
>> I added the code to devel version HEAD cvs.
>
>Thanks, I really like that, but ... it forgets which folder I'm in. Isn't it
>possible to remeber that?

Done. In head CVS now, preserves you current folder, sort, and order. This
works on
the idsociety template only.

Ahh, I forgot and left the autorefresh enabled.

To disable it, goto file:
 phpgwapi/inc/templates/idsociety/head.inc.php

and make lines 57 and 58 look like this:
 //$auto_refresh_enabled = True;
 $auto_refresh_enabled = False;
--
that's "angle" as in geometry