[Phpgroupware-developers] New to phpGW-devel.

From: Peter Koegel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] New to phpGW-devel.
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 16:51:12 +0000

Hi,

I'm with Xelia Witchcraft Systems, a german company in Tempe, Arizona.  We are
small company (2 employees - myself, Jason Pfingstmann and Peter Koegel).  We
are
trying to be 180 degrees different than other american companies in that we
work
with the german work ethic (not always a good thing) and are trying to push new
technology to make it work for other small/medium companies.  In this we are
working on a paperless/PC independent (will run on any PC, 486+, Mac, OS/2,
etc.)
office system and have found PHPGroupware to be as close to what we have
invisioned
as possible.  We are trying to bundle these systems with point-to-point antenna
systems and linux servers to offer a wide variety of services.

I will be handling most of our development/testing while Peter is more minded
toward integration.  I am not a programmer, but can debug some very simple
problems - sorry I won't be much help in the programming.   We currently use
ver.
0.9.12 to run our entire office.  I will start downloading from cvs the current
versions and will be running them through their paces.  Perhaps since I am
still
somewhat new at linux (4 months experience) and not a programmer I might have
ideas/insights that could be useful (I hope).  I expect that we will probably
devote a few hours a day to phpGW testing the cvs.

Well, I look forward to helping out in anyway I can.

Jason Pfingstmann (address@hidden)
Xelia Witchcraft Systems, Inc.
(480) 446-7910