[Phpgroupware-developers] a phpGroupWare citing on the Courier mailing l

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 21:53:09 +0000

read this on the Courier mailing list.

If you read down far enough you'll see phpGroupWare mentioned. Although it's not
flattering, still we are grouped in that same sentence as "Exim, Postfix,
Sendmail,
phpGroupWare, SquirrelMail, Qmail, Cyrus, UW IMAP".

== BEGIN MESSAGE ==
Subject:  courier-users digest, Vol 1 #997 - 16 msgs

Section: 3.4.1     keywords*: plain - 1 k

<snip>

> It's the slightly different authentication code in webmail that's the
> factor here. For shell accounts, do not login with the domain name. If
> you want to log in with a domain name, the accounts must be virtual
> domains.

Ok... I do have all the other domains as virtual-domains.
Now, I'm not using vpopmail... (could that also be the problem?)
and for authentication, I'm using authpam... (On SuSE 7.2)

<snip>
> If your account name is 'bill', then the mailing list's address will be
> address@hidden if you've created the .courier file in
> your account's home directory.

hmm, ok... I'll try that...
'address@hidden',
do I have to create a server-account, $home-dir, ./Maildir, .courier-files,
etc.??

Thanks Sam!
- Bill

Section: 3.5.1     keywords*: plain - 2 k

Been there, done them....

Welcome to the club!

Jerry