Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] EMail and IMAP

From: Tony (Angles) Puglisi
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] EMail and IMAP
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:54:39 +0000

Fixable. Previously I got a complaint that public folders were *not* available,
so
I made *any* available folder available.

This can be limited, of course, how many public folders do you want to be
available, based on this number I'll work out some sort of scheme.

Also, do the public folders use:
(a) the same namespace as the users private ones (unlikely, but this is an M$
server :)
(b) a different namespace for the public folders but all public folders have
that
same namespace,
(c) different namespaces for different groups of public folders
(d) other/unsure/need to do some disvcovery