[Phpgroupware-developers] EMail and IMAP

From: Jean-Eric Cuendet
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] EMail and IMAP
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:37:14 +0100

Hi,
I have a problem with phpGroupWare. It's very slow with our IMAP email
server.
I ran ethereal to see what's the problem and found that every "Public
folder" of our MS Exchange mail server is downloaded. There is *a lot*
of them taking from 30->100 seconds for each page!!!

Is there a way to not download all the IMAP namespace?
Either a checkbox somewhere or a parameter in a PHP source file.
If not, is it possible to add one? Either, it's UNUSABLE for us.

Thanks a lot.
-jec

Jean-Eric Cuendet
Linkvest SA
Av des Baumettes 19, 1020 Renens Switzerland
Tel +41 21 632 9043  Fax +41 21 632 9090
E-mail: address@hidden
http://www.linkvest.com