[Phpgroupware-developers] New app - img

From: Miles Lott
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] New app - img
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 12:35:57 -0600

I have just imported a pretty early version (read not quite right yet)
image editing application to HEAD cvs.  This currently allows you create
a simple listing of images, phpGW-style.  You upload the image and save
the
db record.  After this you can edit the image for rotation, format
conversion,
etc.  Rotation requires the convert command, and the location of this is
currently hardcoded into class.img.inc.php.  The other functions require
GD support in your PHP install.

Resize is not quite right yet.  I think this has to do with some poor
logic in the manipulate() function in ui, but I am not sure.

The presence of GIF as a format is somewhat deceptive, since most GD's
lately
do not have GIF support.  The app will fail silently if support does not
exist for some image format.  Any hints on getting BMP conversion to
work?

I plan to add other fun stuff to this as soon as I can, but your help
would be welcome.

--

Miles Lott - http://milosch.net
phpGroupWare - http://www.phpgroupware.org